The Bontrager GR2 Gravel Shoe is perfect for a long adventure, endurance race, or even cyclocross race with a more contemporary look accustomed to the modern-day gravel rider. It features the infinite adjustability of laces and includes a useful lace catcher to clean up clutter. The GR2 can also easily scramble through rough terrain thanks to the outsole's unmatched grip and traction allowing you to stay stable on a variety of surfaces.
- inForm Race last offers a slightly roomier, high-performance fit
- Nylon composite Bronze Series sole provides stiff yet walkable performance
- Classic laces closure system with convenient elastic lace keeper
- Tachyon rubber outsole allows great grip in all terrains
- Stiffness index 6 of 14
- Durable, GnarGuard rubberized coating protects against abrasions and fights debris
- Compatible with 2-bolt SPD-style cleats
- Closure type: Dial
- Sole fiber content: 100% Rubber
- Upper fiber content: 60% PU / 25% PET / 10% Nylon / 5% Polyester
- Liner fiber content: 100% Polyester
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Cleat Compatibility||SPD 2-bolt|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||Traditional lace closure system|
|Midsole||Nylon composite Bronze Series|
|Stiffness Index: Value/Range||6 out of 14|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black / 38||601842310847||600367||SHO23238540K|
|Black / 41.5||601842310915||600374||SHO24512390K|
|Black / 44.5||601842310977||600380||SHO24223656K|
|Old Style Gold / 41||601842311110||600425||SHO30361889D|