The FSA Comet crank is a stiff, modular 1x crankset with a 24mm alloy spindle, offering high-value for the price. Solid forged 6061 aluminum arms put power and durability at the forefront, with channeling at the back to trim weight. A no-pinch bolt design on the left-hand crankarm makes fitting easier and looks cleaner. The modular configuration allows for compatibility with boost 148 frames.
- Convertible spider design for different chainring and chainline configurations
- Thick-thin tooth design for maximum chain engagement
- Solid forged AL6061 crank arms
- 24mm chromoly spindle
- Direct mount steel chainring
- Number of Chainrings: Single
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 135/142 MTB Hubs, 141/148 Boost Hubs
- Crank Intended Use: Mountain
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Rings: 32
- Spindle Interface Type: FSA MegaExo
- Drivetrain Speeds: 11, 12
- Chainring BCD: Direct Mount FSA
- BB Included: No